In order to ensure excellence in education, Al Farid Star Academy & Schools is proud to be part of the following Accreditation Boards:
- FSAS has obtained Cambridge Path Accreditation. It’s the world’s most popular international qualification; not only is truly international - it gives students more options than any other international qualification. That means more subjects to choose from, more ways to learn and more ways to succeed. Cambridge Assessment International Education prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. FSAS obtained:
- Cambridge Primary (K-5)Cambridge
- Secondary (6-8)Cambridge
- Upper Secondary (IGCSE/O-Level) (9-10)
- Cambridge Advanced (A-Level) (11-12)(9-10)
- FSAS has met and exceeded all standard requirements established by Cognia (American High School Diploma); one of the largest communities of education professionals in the world. Cognia strongly believes in the Power of Community where Educators are passionate about providing opportunities for all students to thrive. Cognia aims at connecting professionals around the world in a community that learns, grows, and improves together.